1. The GARUD MOUNTED OFFSET DISC HARROW is designed to work in soft and medium
soil for basic functions such as soil breaking, soil raising, soil turning and soil mixing.
2. Heavily weighted gangs provide excellent stability-ideal for 35HP to 100HP tractors.
3. The tractor takes minimum load while working even in toughest soil conditions.
4. Used in open field working for shattering of clods , preparation of soil for sowing and burial of or organic substances and crop residue.
5. Available in plain disc as well as notched disc.
6. Easy gang adjustment to get the perfect level finish.
7. Easy to transport in mounted condition using the tractor lift.
8. Available with the options of high carbon steel discs and high quality boron steel disc with
48-52 HRC hardness.
9. Hign quality bearings and hubs ensure smooth operation and put minimum load on the tractor.
10. High quality seals prevent the entry of mud and water into the bearings and hubs.