1. Heavily weighted gangs provide excellent stability-compatible with a variety of
2. Can be used for both, surface disc harrowing (superficial ploughing) and intensive
3. Used in open field working for shattering of clods, preparation of soil for sowing
and burial of organic substances and crop residue.
4. Easy gang adjustment to change the cutting depth and to get the perfect level finish.
5. Easy to transport using the wheel attached to the harrow frame.
6. Available with the options of high carbon steel discs and high quality boron steel
discs with 48-52 HRC hardness.
7. High quality bearings and hubs ensure smooth operation and put minimal load on
8. High quality seals prevent the entry of mud and water into the bearings and hubs.