1. The GARUD DISC PLOUGH is designed to work in all types of soil for basic functions such
as soil breaking, soil raising, soil turning and soil mixing.
2. It is used to open the new fields and to process the stony areas.
3. The tractor takes minimum load while working even in toughest soil conditions.
4. It can be used easily at rocky and rooted areas.
5. Available in plain disc as well as notched disc.
6. It is especially useful in hard and dry trashy land conditions and in soils where scouring is a
7. It is directly mounted to the tractors.
8. The extra heavy-duty seamless tubing frame has high trash clearance allowing the plough to
operate under heavy crop residue.
9. Specially designed bearing hub with the taper roller bearing.